Day 1 Mombasa – Tsavo East National Park
At 6:30 am, pick up from your residence by our professional driver guide. After safari briefing, Drive north along the main highway towards Nairobi, following the route of the railway line built by the British late in the nineteenth century. The road passes through the warehouses and workshops on the outskirts of Mombasa, climbing steadily and soon the vast plains of Tsavo become visible in the distance, with the rolling Taita Hills on the horizon. Enter Tsavo East National Park at Buchuma Gate, here the driver will open the roof of your bus, so you can stand up with the wind in your hair. Welcome to Africa, the safari has begun! Tsavo is the largest national park in Kenya and is split into East and West by the highway. You will arrive at your lodge in time for lunch and later enjoy time for relaxation before setting off back into the park for your afternoon game drive. Return to the lodge as the sun sets.
Overnight Zomeni Lion Hill Lodge on a full board basis. https://www.lionhilllodge.com/
Day 2 Tsavo East – Mombasa
After breakfast enjoy a morning game drive enroute in the park while continuing your journey to Mombasa, aiming to reach your Mombasa late afternoon.
- All transfers and movements as specified
- Services of our professional English-speaking driver guide
- Customised safari minivan on private basis with open pop-up roof
- Meals & accommodation Full board Basis (lunch, dinner and breakfast).
- All park fees and government taxes
- 1 litre bottled mineral water per person per day on safari
- All the activities mentioned in the programme
- Our assistance during your whole stay.
- Unlimited professional HD photos of yourself/selves taken by Imara Photograpy.(photos to be sent to you immediately)