Pick up from your residence. Drive north, along the main highway towards Nairobi, following the route of the railway line built by the British late in the nineteenth century. The road passes through the warehouses and workshops on the outskirts of Mombasa, climbing steadily and soon the vast plains of Tsavo become visible in the distance, with the rolling Taita Hills on the horizon. Enter Tsavo East National Park at Buchuma Gate, here the driver will open the roof of your bus, so you can stand up with the wind in your hair. Welcome to Africa, the safari has begun! Tsavo is the largest national park in Kenya and is split into East and West by the highway. You will arrive at Lion Hill lodge in time for lunch and later set off back into the park for your afternoon game drive. Return back to Mombasa to arrive in the evening.
Minimum 8 people = 4400 kshs per person
Minimum 7 people = 4800 kshs per person
Minimum 6 people = 5400 ksh per person
- Pick up and drop off at your residential area with our professional driver guide
- A la carte lunch at Lion Hill Lodge
- Tsavo East National Park
- Safari Game drive in the park
- Services of our professional English-speaking driver guide
- Customized safari minivan with open pop-up roof
- Unlimited professional HD photos of yourself/selves taken by Imara Photograpy.
Tel : +254724638515
Website : http://www.imaraphotography.co.ke