Pick up from your residence in the morning . Safari briefing from our professional driver guide before driving to Shimba Hills Game Reserve. Set deep in the heart of an ancient tropical rain forest, Shimba Hills National Reserve’s 192 sq. km rolling hills and rainforest have been reserved for Kenya’s last breeding herds of the Sable antelope. Elephant, buffalo, civet, serval and genet cat share this scenic home, and can be sighted most evenings at Shimba’s floodlit waterhole. Game drive enroute to Sheldrick falls for a hike and later proceed for a full course Late lunch at Shimba Hills Green Lodge, in the late afternoon return to your residence.
Minimum 8 people = 4200 kshs per person
Minimum 7 people = 4600 kshs per person
Minimum 6 people = 5300 ksh per person
- Pick up and drop off at your residential area with our professional driver guide
- 3 course lunch at Shimba hIlls Green Lodge
- Shimba Hills Park fees
- Safari Game drive in the reserve
- Hike at Sheldrick Falls
- Services of our professional English-speaking driver guide
- Customized safari minivan with open pop-up roof
- Unlimited professional HD photos of yourself/selves taken by Imara Photograpy.
Soud Juma TEL: +254724638515